Wow, I guess time flies, since it's been a while since my last post.
I've graduated from Linfield! I have my Bachelor's Degree of Science in Nursing....still sinking in as I type it. I just finished studying for and taking my licensing exam, the NCLEX-RN. Annnndd I passed! So now I have my RN (registered nurse) license for the state of Utah. The plan is that Jeromie and I are moving there around the end of this month. It's going to be tricky until I find a job, but he has his job lined up with CrossFit SLC so he is happy and ready to go.
I've applied for some jobs I REALLY want so I hope they give me an interview. Needless to say I think I've have enough practice to be a little better at it. It really is a skill in and of itself!! I interviewed for a job in Roseburg but I don't really want it, and also a job in Tuality that I don't plan on taking either. Neither turned out to be that great of an opportunity, so it's back to square one and heading to Salt Lake. I'm so excited!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment